DELIVERY AND RETURN CONDITIONS
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
3. Each purchased product is delivered online, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
4. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
5. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
6. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall return the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days. otherwise, the membership will be canceled.
IF THE PRODUCT CAN NOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNKNOWN REASONS:
7. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks. The invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
8. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
9. If the buyer buys a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
10. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
11. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
12.1. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
12.2. Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, and standard accessories, if any.
13. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt, to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest, from the receipt of the withdrawal notification, and to return the goods within 20 days.
14. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a fault of the BUYER or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
15. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. Underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or are likely to expire If the package is opened by the BUYER after delivery, the products that are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene, mixed with other products after delivery and nature.